Considering the ever-increasing challenge in cloud solutions, it becomes necessary for Contus to help its existing client base and future partners to migrate from conventional IT models to the smart cloud solutions and at the same time keeping the cost and investment at the minimum level possible is of utmost importance.
Taking into account, the experience of using AWS over the past couple of years to provide top notch cloud solutions, Contus decided that a partnership deal will help in achieving the aforementioned agenda. Contus firmly believes that this tie-up will help it to probe into the unexplored territories of cloud services.
As an APN Technology Partner, Contus can now gain access to key technical resources, tools and improved solutions of AWS which will prove helpful in providing more technologically advanced web solutions for its clients.
Using services like Amazon Glacier, EBS, Storage Gateway, S3, Work Spaces, Elastic Load Balancing, Contus aims at providing:
- Low-cost storage for backup
- Desktop computing service over the cloud
- Simplifying administration of databases
- Testing platforms with multiple layers of security
- Secured connection between IT software and cloud
- Better data streaming and much more